Many people have started to vape and have quit smoking tobacco cigarettes. This is because many people are dying because of lung cancer caused due to excessive smoking. The smoke that is inhaled by the user is very harmful and damages the lung over a period of time. The youngsters are falling prey to smoking and end up dying at a very early age. One of the many reasons is that they don’t know the proper use and use it excessively. Even the e-cig Australia is not safe for the youngsters.
Why it is unsafe for the youngsters to smoke?
- The use of E-cigarette is not safe for kids, youngsters, and adults.
- The youngsters may become addicted to smoking and at a later stage, they may even start smoking tobacco cigarettes.
- Most of the liquid solution available contains nicotine. The user can get addicted to nicotine and can cause some damage to the human brain. This mostly occurs in people who are at the age of around mid 20.
- Other than nicotine, there may be other harmful substances present in the liquid solution which can be harmful.
What is an E-cigarette?
- The e-cigarette is a device which burns the liquid solution to generate smoke which is later inhaled by the user.
- It is an electronic device which needs a battery to run.
- There is a sensor in the device which senses the touch when the user put the device in the mouth. Then, the sensor will activate the burning substance which will, in turn, burn the liquid.
- E-cigarette comes in various kind of shapes and sizes. Some of them even look like the regular cigarette to give the user the feel.
- When the user smokes E-cigarette, it is known as vaping.
How to stop youngsters from using E-cigarettes?
- If the adult smokes in front of the child, the child may become addicted and would like to try themselves.
- Teach the kids about the harm that can be caused due to smoking.
- Show them what would happen if they start smoking.
- Give them proper education about the substances available in the cigarettes.
- Show them how the cigarette is made.
- Once the youngster starts smoking, it will be too late for them as they will become addicted.
It is correct that smoking E-cigarette is less harmful as compared to tobacco cigarettes. But that doesn’t mean that E-cigarette is safe for us. Even the researchers recommend not to use E-cigarette as they don’t want the people to go for another harmful device when we already have so much to deal with. This is why in most of the countries, vaping is not allowed, especially using nicotine. Strict countries like Australia doesn’t allow that and have a very strict rule against it. Only after getting permission from the government, one can vape legally. So try to keep the youngsters as far as possible from smoking. They should not get addicted to it.